The YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin is proud of the ongoing support and resources we provide women and their families in our community. We are proud to present our Women’s Directory; a resource for women that outlines services, retailers, and information for the family that appeals to, and supports women.
The YWCA St. Thomas Elgin thanks all of our 2013 Women’s Directory advertisers who participated in the 3rd edition of our directory.
Please click here for a PDF copy of our Women’s Directory. For a hardcopy, please contact the YWCA.
The advertisements in this edition help support YWCA programs that empower women & families living in our community. Through the support of advertisers and donors, our YWCA provides:
• safe and affordable housing for women & youth at-risk of homelessness
• literacy and basic skills training for adults
• settlement and language skills for New Canadians
• childcare and camp programs that help children along the path of healthy development
• youth programs that build confidence, self-esteem and leadership skills
• youth employment training
• and many more programs that empower individuals and strengthen our community.
2014 Elgin St.Thomas Women’s Directory:
Do you have a business, resource, or service that supports women? Advertise in the 2014 Women’s Directory! Your advertisement is published in the directory which is circulated for the 2014 year and remains accessable on our website. After it’s launch at Women’s Day (March 1, 2014) the directory is available at all three of our St.Thomas-Elgin locations (St.Thomas, West Lorne and Aylmer), as well as a number of businesses, services, and retailers county wide. It is a wonderful “Go to” for women, while supporting our programs. Advertising is inexpensive, and reaches your target market!
For more information please Jackie Anger at: