The YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin is proud of the ongoing support and resources we provide women and their families in our community. We are proud to present our Women’s Directory; a resource for women that outlines services, retailers, and information for the family that appeals to, and supports women.
The YWCA St. Thomas Elgin thanks all of our 2014 Women’s Directory advertisers who participated in the 4th edition of our directory.
Please click here for a PDF copy of our Women’s Directory. For a hardcopy, please contact the YWCA.
The advertisements in this edition help support YWCA programs that empower women & families living in our community. Through the support of advertisers and donors, our YWCA provides:
• safe and affordable housing for women & youth at-risk of homelessness
• literacy and basic skills training for adults
• settlement and language skills for New Canadians
• childcare and camp programs that help children along the path of healthy development
• youth programs that build confidence, self-esteem and leadership skills
• youth employment training
• and many more programs that empower individuals and strengthen our community.