Registration for Summer Camp is now open!! Click here for details.
For details on how to register for Before & After School Care for the current 2016/2017 school year, please click here
PA Day & Holiday Camps
The YWCA Day Camp program is a recreational program full of many adventures! Each day, children experience learning opportunities, fun activities, and PLAY WITH A PURPOSE! All registrations are being done online at https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/ywcastthomaselgin Simply log into your existing account, or create an account if you don’t already have one.
PA Day Camps are listed under the Activities tab. Should you have any questions regarding the registration process, please email the System Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are currently approved for Subsidy, and you don’t have a registration code, please email the System Administrator for assistance.
This year we will be offering Day Camp Programs at Mitchell Hepburn Public School in St. Thomas and at McGregor Public School in Aylmer.
Registration will open Monday, March 20, 2017. Limited spaces available. Register early!
Click here to register (will be only be open as of March 20th)
BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE
What does School Age Childcare look like?
- Creative Arts and Crafts
- Sports, Recreation & Outdoor Play
- Dramatic Play
- Centre Based Play
- Promotion of good citizenship and school involvement
- Nutritious Snacks
- Maximum staff ratio 1:15 and 1:10 for JK/SK classroom
- Licensed childcare through the Ministry of Education
Our School Age Childcare Programs:
- Engage children in cooperative play activities
- Help children feel safe before and after school
- Reduce transportation concerns
- Provide a reliable childcare program at the child’s school
Programs available at:
- Elgin Court (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- McGregor (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Mitchell Hepburn (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Southwold (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- New Sarum (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Springfield Public School (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Summers’ Corners Public School (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Sparta Public School (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
For more information on these programs, please call the YWCA at 519-631-9800