BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE
What does School Age Childcare look like?
- Creative Arts and Crafts
- Sports, Recreation & Outdoor Play
- Dramatic Play
- Centre Based Play
- Promotion of good citizenship and school involvement
- Nutritious Snacks
- Maximum staff ratio 1:15 and 1:10 for JK/SK classroom
- Licensed childcare through the Ministry of Education
Our School Age Childcare Programs:
- Engage children in cooperative play activities
- Help children feel safe before and after school
- Reduce transportation concerns
- Provide a reliable childcare program at the child’s school
Programs available at:
- Elgin Court (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- McGregor (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Mitchell Hepburn (JK/SK and Grade 1-8)
- Southwold (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- New Sarum (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8)
- Springfield Public School (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 8) (After School only at this time)
Access our Before and After School Childcare Program Parent Handbook here.
Click here for a PDF copy of our Registration Form.
Click here for our Pre-Authorized Credit Enrollment Form.
Registration for September, for existing B&A families opens on May 1st. Registration opens July 2nd for new families to join our exciting programs. As always, our registration is still first come first served.
Please note: Mitchell Hepburn Public School has been recently expanded our 6-12 year old classroom to accommodate more families!
For more information on these programs, please call the YWCA at 519-631-9800
PA Day & Holiday Camps
The YWCA Day Camp program is a recreational program full of many adventures! Each day, children experience learning opportunities, fun activities, and PLAY WITH A PURPOSE! For more information or to register, please contact the YWCA at 519-631-9800
Now that Winter is finally over – it’s time to start planning for the Summer!! Our Summer Adventure Camp is back, and registration is open!
Below the poster, you will see links for our registration forms, which you can fill out in advance and bring with you when you register.
Click here to download our Camper Registration form.
Click here to download our Camp Schedule.
Click here to download our Pre-Authorized Credit Card Enrollment form.
Click here to download our Parent Handbook!
Click here to download our Special Needs Supplement form.