Online Registration opens at 9:00 am on Monday, March 20th! Spaces fill up quickly, so don’t wait too long!
If you are one of our current Before & After School Families, you will already be familiar with our new Online Registration system – if not, don’t worry! We’ll have you up and running in no time!
We are just putting the finishing touches on your 2017 Camp Handbooks, which will be available to download from your account before April 1st.
Edited to add: Camp handbooks are now available for download here, and through your online account.
If you already have a family profile set up, you are good to go – otherwise, please make sure you have the following information ready in order to set up your account:
- Email address (this will be used as your login for accessing the system).
- Workplace phone number and complete mailing address for all parents/guardians (required by Ministry licensing)
- Child’s Doctor’s full name, mailing address and phone number (if you do not currently have a family doctor, please enter N/A)
- Two (2) emergency contacts (not parents or guardians, who should be entered as family members).
- If your child has anaphylaxis, please have a picture of your child ready to upload (required).
- Credit card or banking information as per the sample provided here.
Ready to register? Go to:
Otherwise – continue reading this post for help with the Account Creation Process.
If you have any technical issues with your registration, please email the System Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the camp itself, please call 519-631-9800 and ask to speak to one of the childcare coordinators.